Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Day in the Snow

When Katie was two years old we took her to Lake Tahoe to play in the snow; what fun we had.

We went to Snow Park to slide down the hill on our foam sleds. I started first and Katie of course followed me up the hill. On my way down, she ran next to me causing me to fall off.

She then grabbed the foam sled and pulled it up the hill herself. She let go of it and ran after it. She was able to get her front legs on the sled and and go dow the hill on the sled. It was so cute and funny, I wish we had a video camera so that I could have recorded it.

My husband and Katie ran up that hill and sledded down it several times. Katie was so happy. Cindy Katie's senior sister and I watched from the sidelines.

Here is a picture of Katie and Cindy on that great day in the snow. Can't wait to go play again this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment